About the Patient Participation Group
About the Patient Group
We now have a Patient Participation Group (PPG). The purpose of this group is to provide constructive feedback to the Practice so that we gain your views and thus try to improve our service to you.
Interested in joining?
If you are interested in joining our Patient Participation Group, please complete our secure online form below and an Officer of the Group will get back to you as soon as possible.
Members of the PPG
- Mr Colin Samuell - The chairman of the PPG: Tel: 01580 211385
- Anthony Farnfield: Tel: 01580 211457
- Ed Bates: Tel: 01580 212129
- Niki Elliot: Tel: 01580 211063
- Hazel Blackwell: Tel: 07970 458974
- Julie Holiday: Tel: 01580 213427
- Lizzy Dimet: Tel: 01580 211512
- Jojo Bates: Tel: 01580 212129
- Amanda Trimmer: Tel: 01580 211241
- Alanna Greenhill: Tel: 01580 211158
- Sue Jackson: Tel: 07792 408553
- Diane Kane: Tel: 07775 868669
If you have any comments or suggestions about the Surgery please feel free to contact one of the members of the PPG and they will feed these back to the Practice.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.