The surgery was purpose-built in 1991 and is located in the centre of Goudhurst, opposite the village hall.
There is easy wheelchair access and the Surgery has facilities for the disabled.
It is the aim of our practice to provide high quality healthcare in a responsive, supportive and courteous manner to all our patients, with a well-trained and motivated primary health care team. We wish to be an approachable and accessible practice making efficient use of all the health care resources available.
- Showing courtesy
- Seeking to understand
- Treating all fairly
- Value each person as a unique individual
- Being especially supportive to the vulnerable
- Speaking and acting truthfully
- Being accountable for our actions
Working as a team
- Relating well within the team
- Valuing the contribution of each team member
- Building a mutually supportive environment
- Co-operating with other teams
- Encouraging responsible involvement by our patients
Learning and improving
- Adapting to change
- Building on achievements
- Developing our services
We encourage patients to give us feedback on their experiences at the practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.