The 10 best Kent GP surgeries according to their own patients
1. Old Parsonage Surgery, Goudhurst - 100 per cent found their overall experience was "good"
2. The Crane, Cranbrook - 99 per cent
3. Marden Medical Centre, Tonbridge - 98 per cent
4. Kingsnorth Medical Practice, Ashford - 98 per cent
5. Maidstone Rainham Road Surgery, Gillingham - 98 per cent
6. Riverside Medical Practice, Rochester - 97 per cent
7. Langley, Maidstone - 97 per cent
8. Woodchurch Surgery, Ashford - 97 per cent
9. Hamstreet Surgery, Ashford - 97 per cent
10. Old School Surgery, Chartham - 97 per cent
A GP surgery close to Tunbridge Wells has been named as the best in the county when it comes to patient satisfaction.
Old Parsonage Surgery has topped the list in a survey of the 200 GP practices overseen by the Kent and Medway Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
According to the data released from the 2021 GP Patient Survey, 100 per cent of the 144 patients who took part in the survey said their overall experience of the practice in Goudhurst was "good".
It understandably impressed in a number of categories used to judge the service, with 99 per cent of respondents saying they found it easy to get through to the practice by phone.
Additionally, 98 per cent had confidence and trust in the healthcare professional they saw or spoke to during their last appointment and 100 per cent felt their needs were met during their most recent visit.
West Kent Primary Care Network Clinical Director Dr Justin Charlesworth was very proud of the surgery's achievement.
He said: "I would like to recognise the enormous commitment given over the years to the patients of Goudhurst by the doctors and staff at Old Parsonage.
"It is a poignant achievement as Dr Jeremy Watson has just retired after many years dedicated service to his patients.
"Weald GP surgeries have a firm belief in the traditional values of continuity of care and knowledge of our patients as individuals and it is very positive that our patients clearly feel the same.
"We feel we work as a team with our patients and this is as rewarding for the GPs as it is reassuring for our patients. It is great to see rural general practice thriving in Goudhurst," he added.
Published: Aug 19, 2021