COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAMME
- Patients aged 45+ are now able to book an appointment. These can only be booked via the National Booking Service or by calling 119
- Patients in groups 1-9 (Phase 1 of the vaccination programme) remain eligible. Appointments can only be booked using the National Booking Service or by calling 119.
- Information on the further roll-out of Phase 2 (patients aged under 45) is not yet available. Please do not contact the surgery.
APPOINTMENTS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED USING THE NATIONAL BOOKING SERVICE OR BY CALLING 119.
Kindly note that the surgery and our staff have no access to information on any covid vaccination clinics, previously booked appointments or information on which vaccines are available at any site and we are unable to answer your questions. All queries relating to existing appointments must be made via the service through which you booked.
- If you have a query regarding your second vaccination at Headcorn Aerodrome you should email email@example.com or visit their website Ridge PCN website
- If you booked your appointment through the National Booking Service you should use the "manage my appointments" option
PLEASE NOTE: The Ridge is no longer offering first vaccination appointments but their second vaccination programme is well underway. You should attend your second appointment as advised to you at your initial appointment or as subsequently updated by The Ridge. We understand that some second vaccination dates are subject to change due to alterations in vaccine delivery schedules. For more information on The Ridge vaccination programme please visit the Ridge PCN website.
More information about the roll out of the vaccination programme in Kent can be found on the Kent & Medway Clinical Commissioning Group website.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: It is not possible for patients to choose which vaccine they are booked in to receive as the booking teams do not have access to this information. There is always a GP at the vaccination sites to discuss individual situations, but they only offer one type of vaccine at the clinics, and they cannot vary this for individual request. Covid vaccinations cannot be given within 28 days of a positive Covid test result, or within 7 days of a flu jab.
Local vaccination sites are at:
- Headcorn Aerodrome, Headcorn TN27 9HX (drive through facility) - pre-booked only and now only for second vaccinations
- Ticehurst Village Hall, Lower High Street, Ticehurst TN5 7BB
- The Angela Centre, Tonbridge (mass vaccination site bookable through the national booking system)
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE UP TO DATE TELEPHONE NUMBERS – LANDLINE AND, WHERE POSSIBLE, MOBILE NUMBER – SO THAT YOU CAN BE CONTACTED QUICKLY AND EASILY.
Published: Apr 26, 2021